Kingship in Africa is a very enticing position which almost everyone will like to attain. Attributing to African love for power and wealth some sacrifice a lot to be at the thrown. I will be stating the net worth of top five African kings.
1. At the top is King Mohammed VI of Morocco:He worth over $350 million.
2. Oba Obateru Akinrutan, Ugbo Land, Nigeriais said to be the top 2 richest royal in Africa with an estimated net worth: $300 million. Source of wealth is Oil.
Another Nigerian took the 3rd spot;
3. Alayeluwa Oba Okunade Sijuwade, Olubuse II, Ile-Ife of Nigeria. Estimated net worth: At least $75m.
4. On the fourth spot is King Mswati III, Swaziland. Estimated net worth: At least $50 million.
5. And the fifth is Otumfuo Osei Tutu II, Ashanti of Ghana. Estimated net worth: $10 million.